Saturday, January 12, 2008

Time off

Well, I made it safely back to Joplin on Thursday. Friday morning, after a good night's rest and doing four loads of laundry, I put my truck in the shop for a variety of repairs and maintenance. The body shop was notified about my fender issue so they will take a swing at it after the mechanical folks get done with their part.

It turns out my last oil change work order wasn't closed out in the CFI system and if I hadn't have mentioned that it was a bit past the proscribed interval it wouldn't have been caught.

I have a week of paid vacation coming to me and I'm adding seven more days of my earned time off for a total of two weeks to rest and relax. I hope to (finally) get my OTRjournal.com web site up and running and there may just be a change of direction in my life shortly so stay tuned!