Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Signs

Signs that today is going to be a bad day:


Allow me to translate:

After I (finally) drop off this load this morning around 0800, I will be sent about 70 miles away to East St Louis, Illinois to pick up a load at 1330 hours. After which, I will take said load immediately to Kansas City, Missouri to drop off about five hours later.


View Larger Map

But it gets better!



I'm not picking up a load at all, one is being brought to me by another CFI driver for Conway, who will be picking it up early this morning and driving it to East St Louis and I will be finishing the run. Odds are good that as soon as I arrive at the Conway terminal in Kansas City to drop off said trailer, my butt will be kicked to the curb since I won't be allowed to park at my own company's terminal.

So, basically, a full day of fun and games for about 300 miles worth of pay. Happy freaking holidays.