Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turtle Bob on the "down low"?

I collected this very disturbing evidence weeks ago and have wrestled with my conscience ever since... should I post it? What would my soon-to-be-ex-friend Turtle Bob say or do if he finds out I've revealed his secret?

Finally, the truth won out and I have decided to post damning evidence of Turtle Bob on the down low. Yes, I was suspicious when he hung up his driving spurs and became a dispatcher... he gave some fluff excuse about "true love", "being lonely" or other such blather and I have to admit, I bought into it. I am, after all, twice* the driver he was.

Then, a few weeks ago I was picking up a load and I noticed this truck:



I didn't think much of it for a few seconds until I looked closer, below the grill, and gasped out loud as I realized the extent of his betrayal:



I know night dispatchers at CFI don't make the kind of dough he was accustomed to making, but I couldn't figure out his scheme.

Now, I realize all this time he's been on the down low, cashing in. Oh, the humanity!

* If measured by weight.