Friday, August 10, 2007

Neosho then Joplin

Up early at 0245 this morning and running soon thereafter from Beloit, WI to Neosho, MO in order to pay a visit to the folks at Crowder College. I saw all my old instructors and showed Janice this blog and my photo album. And she ooohed and ahhhed at my new camera!

I wanted to meet up with the six drivers in training there that are headed to CFI in the same program I undertook last November but today was the first big road trip for them and they were gone while I was there. I did speak with one of the folks in the CFI boot camp who will start here with a finisher next week, a guy named Andy who used to work for Maverick. Says he likes driving in the northeast, so I would think he would be quite a favorite with the fleet managers.

Finally, I had to leave and drop the trailer at our HQ in Joplin then go on vacation for the weekend. I know, play that tiny violin for me.