Monday, May 28, 2007

Home Depot in Glendale, CO

I decided to try arriving early and made my way about 20 miles from Aurora, CO in towards the southern part of Denver. I got here at about 5:15 PM and by 6:00 PM they told me I could have the middle dock.

The only problem is, the entire back area of this store is full of plants, empty racks, pallets, you name it. You have to enter from the rear of the store in a very narrow opening, then follow a small lane around the periphery, then do a very tight blind side back into the dock area, all while dodging the pallets and racks strewn about.

This is the alley at the back of the store:

View All Tight Back at the Home Depot pics

Here is the view from the other side:



This leads to the back area around a bend to the right:



To the dock area... unfortunately, you are forced to make a blind side back:



I'm glad I got here before nightfall... the warehouse guy complimented me on my backing, too.