Monday, November 12, 2007

And the winner is...

Brownsburg, Indiana to Lakeland, Florida!


View Larger Map

I got a load from that very same guitar warehouse place with 13 tons (this time) of guitars and amps... something like 1.5 million or so, I guess.

It was pouring cats and dogs and lots of lightning was flashing nearby as I dropped my empty trailer (the one I "loaned" from that very location the previous day) and hooked to my new one. Doing a PTI and sliding tandems in a thunderstorm sucks, folks.

Anyway, I ran down to just north of Atlanta yesterday then got a very early jump on the traffic this morning so it was a piece of cake. The rest of the way down to Lakeland was uneventful and I dropped around 1230 local time.

Hard to believe it is almost winter time... its 86 degrees down here!