Thursday, September 13, 2007

The route, revealed!

This is what I've been up to for the past two days:


View Larger Map

I picked up a high-value load of HP all-in-one printers in Memphis then ran it up to Carlstadt, New Jersey which is near Teterboro airport. By interesting coincidence, the hundreds of printers I'm carrying are the exact same model I myself use on the truck.

The two intermediate markings along the route where my overnight stays the past two nights. White Pine, Tennessee then Clinton, New Jersey.

UPDATE: It turns out only the last few rows of pallets contained that model of printer. The rest of the truck was filled with a wide assortment of other HP printers, scanners and other gee-gaws.

It also happens that one of the pallets near the nose of the trailer was short 13 or 15 boxes (each pallet was shrink-wrapped and a label placed on it with the number of boxes on that pallet). I got pictures of everything just in case.