Monday, September 17, 2007

Going to West Memphis, or going to Joplin?

After waiting until early in the afternoon, I got a load picking up tomorrow morning in Louisville and headed out to Mexicali. It is a team-only load, but there aren't any teams in the area so I am dispatched to take it from there to West Memphis, Arkansas. I noticed when I was plotting my course that taking that load through Joplin, where I'm trying to get to now anyway, is almost as direct a route. So, I spoke with someone who is speaking to someone to see if we can get tomorrow's destination changed.

After dropping this morning I moved west out to civilization the nearest interstate then south a few miles to a fuel stop. Then, to get myself prepared to take the run I moved north then west to near Louisville thusly:


View Larger Map